I love to bake, but sometimes in the hot summer heat turning the oven on is the last thing that you want to do! My solution? Homemade fudge! Its quick, easy, and definitely a crowd pleaser. This simple, 3 ingredient recipe is the perfect cool summer treat, and its a breeze to make. Just make sure you make it the night before, so it has time to harden 🙂
Homemade Milk Chocolate Fudge
- 6 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 14 oz cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- aluminum foil
- Combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a large pot. Put on stove on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate has completely melted.
- Line the baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease it.
- Pour the melted chocolate combination into the foil-lined baking pan.
- Cover pan with another layer of foil, and let sit in fridge overnight, or until chocolate hardens.
- Remove fudge from pan, and cut into squares. Enjoy 🙂
The most important part of this recipe is to use high-quality chocolate chips, they really make a difference in how good the fudge tastes. I use the Guittard brand milk chocolate chips, and they work great! This recipe can also be halved if you want to make less, or doubled for even more!
Happy baking, and enjoy!
Lots of Love,